Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ready to Start

The long wait is over! I have internet once again. After having spending my last two weeks completing report cards, gathering tax documents, packing, cleaning, and moving, I still have a ton of work to do. :)

My birthday was spent celebrating with the wonderful and amazing people in my life. I am fortunate to be supported by friends and family both far and near who are very caring. Now, that I am 30, I can't believe that I am actually 30. It feels no different, but I am working to create a life for myself and my children that is both new and more secure.

I am searching for inspiration. I have the opportunity to reinvent my life. Now, where do I begin?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! And I'm excited over the prospect of reading about the process of reinventing your life.
    I'd wish you luck, but what you need after you get the inspiration is a lot of hard work, so I'll wish you stamina instead.

    ReplyDelete